Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 9:54 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] HJPad

Using w10 current and jaws 2019.HJPad does not work when doing a check spelling. Could not tell me when I misspell the word catt. Does the spelling check work?????????????????????.

Holger Fiallo

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Did so my self but did not work. I do not think the file for the dictionary is there.