From: CJ &AA MAY
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2019 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Accordian Buttons

I was recently asked to look at some documents on a website which uses accordian buttons; I’ve never seen these before. Apparently you click on them and they open out giving you a sub-menu of choices.

I have tried entering on the buttons, pressing the spacebar and also simulating the mouse with Jaws. Any ideas?

I am using Jaws 18 with Windows 10 and Internet Explorer.

Alison

CJ &AA MAY