From: Marie
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2019 15:27
To: Jaws Users
Subject: [jaws-users] 2019 and WLM

Using the latest Win 10 version 1809 and Jaws 2019, when arrowing by character or using the insert plus arrows to move word by word in WLM Jaws is very sluggish to respond. It does not seem to affect Word so I am just wondering if anyone else is seeing this behavior. I guess it might be the editor used in WLM. It is the same with Jaws 2018 and with either a vocalizer voice or Eloquence.

I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web ...
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager

Glenn / Lenny

Hi Ron,
That should be in settings under the send tab.
Also, I think this other thing has been mentioned here in reference to Outlook, and I noticed in WLM as well, and that is having to turn off virtual keys when replying to a message.
Is there a fix to this?
Latest Jaws and Windows 7 and this is in WLM.
Glenn

Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2019 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] 2019 and WLM

Also, since you bring up WLM.
If I write a letter from me my tag line automatically goes out with the letter like it should.
But if I fw or ctrl r a letter, I have to type it out by hand.
I’d deeply appreciate some thoughts on why if I write a letter to anyone the tag line goes out, but if I fw or ctrl r to sender I need to write it out by hand?
Many thanks.
Ron U.S. ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager.

Using the latest Win 10 version 1809 and Jaws 2019, when arrowing by character or using the insert plus arrows to move word by word in WLM Jaws is very sluggish to respond. It does not seem to affect Word so I am just wondering if anyone else is seeing this behavior. I guess it might be the editor used in WLM. It is the same with Jaws 2018 and with either a vocalizer voice or Eloquence.

I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web ...
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager

Robin Frost <robini71@...>

Hi,
I can’t reproduce this sluggishness here at all. Is it also present when windows live window is maximized?
Robin