From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 2:47 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [jaws-users] usb head phones

Is there a kind of ear bud usb device that I can use for jaws? I want something very light and that I can hear when someone is calling me from downstairs.

---

Please visit my web page

It�s motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor

https://www.LennyMcHugh.com

David Ferrin

Absolutely, there are a number of possibilities for you to pick from. Hit the local electronics store and explain to them what you want.

Is there a kind of ear bud usb device that I can use for jaws? I want something very light and that I can hear when someone is calling me from downstairs.

---

Please visit my web page

https://www.LennyMcHugh.com

David Ferrin

Lenny McHugh

Interesting, I called 3 and they had no idea of what I was talking about.

Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 7:01 PM
Absolutely, there are a number of possibilities for you to pick from. Hit the local electronics store and explain to them what you want.

Is there a kind of ear bud usb device that I can use for jaws? I want something very light and that I can hear when someone is calling me from downstairs.

---

Please visit my web page

https://www.LennyMcHugh.com

David Ferrin

Lenny,
I think USB is not what you would want.
You just need some headphones, like what was mentioned earlier, like a pair of bone conduction headphones.
I have a pair of Afterschox that I use when walking and I can still hear traffic.
Glenn

Interesting, I called 3 and they had no idea of what I was talking about.

Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 7:01 PM