Topics

first impressions of windows 10 1903 with jaws

Marvin Hunkin <startrekvoyager@...>

WELL IT DID UPDATE, WINDOWS NARRATOR, REBOOTED WAS ABLE TO HEAR THE PROGRESS. LOVE THE NEW INTERFACE, UNPINNED GROUPS FROM THE TILES AREA, UNINSTALLED A WHOLE BUNCH OF APPS. THE ONLY APPS WHICH I COULD NOT UINSTALL, BUT UNPIN, WAS PHOTOS, GAME BAR, GET HELP, MICROSOFT EDGE, ABLE TO UNPIN, NOT UINSTALL, MESSENGER, WAS ABLE TO UINSTALL, THAT, BUT DID NOT SEE MAIL. HAVE TO CHECK AGAIN, BUT JAWS DID COME UP, AND THEN NOW USING STORAGE SPACE, WHICH SEEMS MORE ACCESSIBLE. THEN DISK CLEANUP, IF IT HAS BEEN DEPRICATED OR KEEP USING DISK CLEANUP, OR MAYBE IT WONT’ RUN. AND DOING UPDATES, AND ALSO WENT TO THE MICROSOFT STORE, INSTALLED A BUNCH OF APPS, LIKE UPDATED DOLBY, UINSTALLED SKYPE FOR WINDOWS 10 AND ALSO SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, STICKY NOTES, X BOX, THE ONLY OTHER APP COULD NOT UINSTALL, WAS YOUR PHONE.

MARVIN.

PS: IMPRESSED WITH 1903. OVERALL. NO ISSUES SO FAR, WAS ABLE TO UPDATE THE MICROSOFT STORE.

Sent: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 8:18 PM
To: 'Marvin Hunkin' <startrekcafe@...>
Subject: RE: windows 10 1903

Hi Marvin,

Not sure! I would try the update again. Do you have any USB drives connected to the computer? If so, please remove them before doing this update again.

Thank you.

Brendon Charles Donohue

Subject Matter Expert. Focussing on the Blind and Low-Vision community. Mobile App and website accessibility testing and consulting services. Vispero Certified, providing my services to Businesses and Individuals. Please contact me to discuss your requirements:

+61448994977

brendoncdonohue@...

Sent: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 8:22 PM
To: 'Brendon Charles Donohue' <brendoncdonohue@...>
Subject: windows 10 1903

Hi, it popped up in windows update, then it installed, then got a file error warning and restart. Now stuck at 94 %, taking a long while. Started at 4:34 and now it is 7:50 pm my time in Adelaide. Is the last 6 % always slow.

And got a fast connection 5 or 6 mb per sec download.

Fiber to the home.

Marvin.

Ps: and with my republic.

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Avast logo

www.avast.com

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Did you need to reinstall all of the apps you have already? I am not interested in losing all my apps.

Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 6:52 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] first impressions of windows 10 1903 with jaws

WELL IT DID UPDATE, WINDOWS NARRATOR, REBOOTED WAS ABLE TO HEAR THE PROGRESS. LOVE THE NEW INTERFACE, UNPINNED GROUPS FROM THE TILES AREA, UNINSTALLED A WHOLE BUNCH OF APPS. THE ONLY APPS WHICH I COULD NOT UINSTALL, BUT UNPIN, WAS PHOTOS, GAME BAR, GET HELP, MICROSOFT EDGE, ABLE TO UNPIN, NOT UINSTALL, MESSENGER, WAS ABLE TO UINSTALL, THAT, BUT DID NOT SEE MAIL. HAVE TO CHECK AGAIN, BUT JAWS DID COME UP, AND THEN NOW USING STORAGE SPACE, WHICH SEEMS MORE ACCESSIBLE. THEN DISK CLEANUP, IF IT HAS BEEN DEPRICATED OR KEEP USING DISK CLEANUP, OR MAYBE IT WONT’ RUN. AND DOING UPDATES, AND ALSO WENT TO THE MICROSOFT STORE, INSTALLED A BUNCH OF APPS, LIKE UPDATED DOLBY, UINSTALLED SKYPE FOR WINDOWS 10 AND ALSO SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, STICKY NOTES, X BOX, THE ONLY OTHER APP COULD NOT UINSTALL, WAS YOUR PHONE.

MARVIN.

PS: IMPRESSED WITH 1903. OVERALL. NO ISSUES SO FAR, WAS ABLE TO UPDATE THE MICROSOFT STORE.

Hi Marvin,

Not sure! I would try the update again. Do you have any USB drives connected to the computer? If so, please remove them before doing this update again.

Thank you.

Brendon Charles Donohue

Subject Matter Expert. Focussing on the Blind and Low-Vision community. Mobile App and website accessibility testing and consulting services. Vispero Certified, providing my services to Businesses and Individuals. Please contact me to discuss your requirements:

+61448994977

brendoncdonohue@...

Hi, it popped up in windows update, then it installed, then got a file error warning and restart. Now stuck at 94 %, taking a long while. Started at 4:34 and now it is 7:50 pm my time in Adelaide. Is the last 6 % always slow.

Fiber to the home.

Marvin.

Image removed by sender. Avast logo

www.avast.com

Avast logo

www.avast.com

Richard Turner

Those who are getting this update, are you running Windows 10 Home or Pro?

I have Windows 10 home and my computer keeps telling me I’m up to date with Windows 10 1809.

Richard

Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com

“The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying.  There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:52 AM

MARVIN.

Hi Marvin,

Thank you.

Brendon Charles Donohue

+61448994977

brendoncdonohue@...

Fiber to the home.

Marvin.

www.avast.com

Avast logo

www.avast.com

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Mistake. I thought I just install new update but still 18.9 something. I did an update and let me know that there is no update.

Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] first impressions of windows 10 1903 with jaws

I have Windows 10 home and my computer keeps telling me I’m up to date with Windows 10 1809.

Richard

“The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject of flying.  There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." --Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin

MARVIN.

Hi Marvin,

Thank you.

Brendon Charles Donohue

+61448994977

brendoncdonohue@...

Fiber to the home.

Marvin.

Image removed by sender. Avast logo

www.avast.com

Avast logo

www.avast.com

david

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10

The impossible is the untried,  Never under estimate the power of a dream.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:37 AM

Richard

MARVIN.

Hi Marvin,

Thank you.

Brendon Charles Donohue

+61448994977

brendoncdonohue@...

Fiber to the home.

Marvin.

www.avast.com

Avast logo

www.avast.com

Jason White

No, I didn’t need to reinstall anything. I ran the Media Creation Tool and chose to keep installed applications and personal files during the upgrade.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Holger Fiallo
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 7:54 AM

Did you need to reinstall all of the apps you have already? I am not interested in losing all my apps.

Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 6:52 AM

MARVIN.

Hi Marvin,

Thank you.

Brendon Charles Donohue

+61448994977

brendoncdonohue@...

Fiber to the home.

Marvin.

www.avast.com

www.avast.com

Michael Massey

Hi, David.  I am e-mailing you privately to thank you for providing the link for using the Windows 10 update assistant and the link for creating the media tool.  After I downloaded the update assistant, I discovered I had the update assistant already.  So I deleted the file from my downloads folder I had previously and redownloaded the file from the link you provided.  When I tried to use the update assistant, I could not update to version 1903 yet.  No, I am not going to create a media creation disc or thumb drive utility.  I am not saying that the link provided was a bad link.  I just didn’t feel like cluttering the list with a message saying that I couldn’t update Windows 10 to version 1903.  Thanks again. 

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of david
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 8:22 AM
To: davidmac1957@...

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner

Richard

MARVIN.

Hi Marvin,

Thank you.

Brendon Charles Donohue

+61448994977

brendoncdonohue@...

Fiber to the home.

Marvin.

www.avast.com

www.avast.com

Michael Massey

Well, so much for the private message.  I used the jaws key plus shift key to reply privately but it didn’t work.  Before trying to send the message, I got a message that the properties of the message had changed and did I want to save the changes.  I pressed the yes button and now this. 

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Massey
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:16 PM

Hi, David.  I am e-mailing you privately to thank you for providing the link for using the Windows 10 update assistant and the link for creating the media tool.  After I downloaded the update assistant, I discovered I had the update assistant already.  So I deleted the file from my downloads folder I had previously and redownloaded the file from the link you provided.  When I tried to use the update assistant, I could not update to version 1903 yet.  No, I am not going to create a media creation disc or thumb drive utility.  I am not saying that the link provided was a bad link.  I just didn’t feel like cluttering the list with a message saying that I couldn’t update Windows 10 to version 1903.  Thanks again. 

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of david
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 8:22 AM
To: davidmac1957@...

Richard

MARVIN.

Hi Marvin,

Thank you.

Brendon Charles Donohue

+61448994977

brendoncdonohue@...

Fiber to the home.

Marvin.

www.avast.com

www.avast.com

netbat66

i would use the newest version you downloaded. unless you know for sure both are the same version.

it might be that each windows upgrade would need a new version  each time.

On 5/22/2019 11:16 AM, Michael Massey wrote:

> > Hi, David. I am e-mailing you privately to thank you for providing > the link for using the Windows 10 update assistant and the link for > creating the media tool. After I downloaded the update assistant, I 1> discovered I had the update assistant already. So I deleted the fi > from my downloads folder I had previously and redownloaded the file > from the link you provided. When I tried to use the update > assistant, I could not update to version 1903 yet. No, I am not > going to create a media creation disc or thumb drive utility. I am > not saying that the link provided was a bad link. I just didn’t feel > like cluttering the list with a message saying that I couldn’t update > Windows 10 to version 1903. Thanks again. > > > > *From:* jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> *On > Behalf Of *david *Sent:* Wednesday, May 22, 2019 8:22 AM *To:* > davidmac1957@... *Subject:* Re: [jaws-users] first impressions > of windows 10 1903 with jaws > > > > > > > > https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10 > > > > */ The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the > power of a dream./* > > > > *From:* jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> *On > Behalf Of *Richard Turner *Sent:* Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:37 AM > *To:* jaws-users-list@groups.io *Subject:* Re: [jaws-users] first > impressions of windows 10 1903 with jaws > > > > Those who are getting this update, are you running Windows 10 Home or > Pro? > > I have Windows 10 home and my computer keeps telling me I’m up to > date with Windows 10 1809. > > > > Richard > > > > > > Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com <http://www.turner42.com> > > “The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject > of flying. There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. > The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and > miss." --Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59 > > > > *From:* jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> *On > Behalf Of *Marvin Hunkin *Sent:* Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:52 AM > *To:* jaws-users-list@groups.io *Subject:* [jaws-users] first > impressions of windows 10 1903 with jaws > > > > WELL IT DID UPDATE, WINDOWS NARRATOR, REBOOTED WAS ABLE TO HEAR THE > PROGRESS. LOVE THE NEW INTERFACE, UNPINNED GROUPS FROM THE TILES > AREA, UNINSTALLED A WHOLE BUNCH OF APPS. THE ONLY APPS WHICH I COULD > NOT UINSTALL, BUT UNPIN, WAS PHOTOS, GAME BAR, GET HELP, MICROSOFT > EDGE, ABLE TO UNPIN, NOT UINSTALL, MESSENGER, WAS ABLE TO UINSTALL, > THAT, BUT DID NOT SEE MAIL. HAVE TO CHECK AGAIN, BUT JAWS DID COME > UP, AND THEN NOW USING STORAGE SPACE, WHICH SEEMS MORE ACCESSIBLE. > THEN DISK CLEANUP, IF IT HAS BEEN DEPRICATED OR KEEP USING DISK > CLEANUP, OR MAYBE IT WONT’ RUN. AND DOING UPDATES, AND ALSO WENT TO > THE MICROSOFT STORE, INSTALLED A BUNCH OF APPS, LIKE UPDATED DOLBY, > UINSTALLED SKYPE FOR WINDOWS 10 AND ALSO SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, STICKY > NOTES, X BOX, THE ONLY OTHER APP COULD NOT UINSTALL, WAS YOUR PHONE. > > MARVIN. > > PS: IMPRESSED WITH 1903. OVERALL. NO ISSUES SO FAR, WAS ABLE TO > UPDATE THE MICROSOFT STORE. > > > > *From:*Brendon Donohue <brendoncdonohue@... > <mailto:brendoncdonohue@...>> *Sent:* Wednesday, 22 May 2019 > 8:18 PM *To:* 'Marvin Hunkin' <startrekcafe@... > <mailto:startrekcafe@...>> *Subject:* RE: windows 10 1903 > > > > Hi Marvin, > > > > Not sure! I would try the update again. Do you have any USB drives > connected to the computer? If so, please remove them before doing > this update again. > > > > Thank you. > > > > *Brendon Charles Donohue* > > Subject Matter Expert. Focussing on the Blind and Low-Vision > community. Mobile App and website accessibility testing and > consulting services. Vispero Certified, providing my services to > Businesses and Individuals. Please contact me to discuss your > requirements: > > > > +61448994977 <tel:+610448994977> > > > > brendoncdonohue@... <mailto:brendoncdonohue@...> > > > > *From:*Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@... > <mailto:startrekcafe@...>> *Sent:* Wednesday, 22 May 2019 8:22 > PM *To:* 'Brendon Charles Donohue' <brendoncdonohue@... > <mailto:brendoncdonohue@...>> *Subject:* windows 10 1903 > > > > Hi, it popped up in windows update, then it installed, then got a > file error warning and restart. Now stuck at 94 %, taking a long > while. Started at 4:34 and now it is 7:50 pm my time in Adelaide. Is > the last 6 % always slow. > > And got a fast connection 5 or 6 mb per sec download. > > Fiber to the home. > > Marvin. > > Ps: and with my republic. > > > > ------------------------- > > Image removed by sender. Avast logo > <https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avast.com%2Fsig-email%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dlink%26utm_campaign%3Dsig-email%26utm_content%3Demailclient&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cf99dcc88d5eb488625e008d6deabe9d9%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636941227271853160&sdata=%2BsGp%2BNs7JPb5S2NwCrzhly1IEeOikM%2F4UbpOhoH9jmE%3D&reserved=0> > > > > > This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. > www.avast.com > <https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avast.com%2Fsig-email%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dlink%26utm_campaign%3Dsig-email%26utm_content%3Demailclient&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cf99dcc88d5eb488625e008d6deabe9d9%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636941227271863164&sdata=aMWP25oQL0xbOqaV%2Fbgn8fDue0XQZrAAzMJY9fxiRAQ%3D&reserved=0> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------- > > Image removed by sender. Avast logo > <https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avast.com%2Fsig-email%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dlink%26utm_campaign%3Dsig-email%26utm_content%3Demailclient&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cf99dcc88d5eb488625e008d6deabe9d9%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636941227271863164&sdata=aMWP25oQL0xbOqaV%2Fbgn8fDue0XQZrAAzMJY9fxiRAQ%3D&reserved=0> > > > > > This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. > www.avast.com > <https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avast.com%2Fsig-email%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dlink%26utm_campaign%3Dsig-email%26utm_content%3Demailclient&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cf99dcc88d5eb488625e008d6deabe9d9%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636941227271873176&sdata=6w6f4KlFy%2Fvnged0j2nlsY%2FBBNCRhX4P%2FZ7LEv0gVa4%3D&reserved=0>

matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@...>

Hi,

Sounds like you have not been offered it to you as lof yet.  I would rather wait til I am offered the update rather than trying to get it.  It is still roling out and it is possible that your system is not in the cue to receive it rite the momemnt.

The machine I am writing this message on has been iin the release preview ring so already have it.  Need to install th CU that is waiting for me to install.

Matthew

On 5/22/2019 9:37 AM, Richard Turner wrote:

Richard

MARVIN.

Hi Marvin,

Thank you.

Brendon Charles Donohue

+61448994977

brendoncdonohue@...

Fiber to the home.

Marvin.

www.avast.com

Avast logo

www.avast.com

inam din

I’m using windows 10 version 1903 build OS18362.116 with JAWS2019.0.4.60

I’m facing a problem as soon as I open my mail app for windows 10 and I press home or end key to read first and last email respectively, my mail simply crashes every time!

Does any one of you have any tips?

Because I don’t face this problem with NVDa!

With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

arguing with a woman is just like reading software’s lisence agreement.

At the end you ignore Her everything  and click I agree button.

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook:

inam092@...

yahoo:

inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

+1-631-5335683

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> on behalf of netbat66 <netbat66@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 11:28:18 PM

i would use the newest version you downloaded. unless you know for sure both are the same version.

> > Hi, David. I am e-mailing you privately to thank you for providing > the link for using the Windows 10 update assistant and the link for > creating the media tool. After I downloaded the update assistant, I 1> discovered I had the update assistant already. So I deleted the fi > from my downloads folder I had previously and redownloaded the file > from the link you provided. When I tried to use the update > assistant, I could not update to version 1903 yet. No, I am not > going to create a media creation disc or thumb drive utility. I am > not saying that the link provided was a bad link. I just didn’t feel > like cluttering the list with a message saying that I couldn’t update > Windows 10 to version 1903. Thanks again. > > > > *From:* jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> *On > Behalf Of *david *Sent:* Wednesday, May 22, 2019 8:22 AM *To:* > davidmac1957@... *Subject:* Re: [jaws-users] first impressions > of windows 10 1903 with jaws > > > > > > > > https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10 > > > > */ The impossible is the untried, Never under estimate the > power of a dream./* > > > > *From:* jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> *On > Behalf Of *Richard Turner *Sent:* Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:37 AM > *To:* jaws-users-list@groups.io *Subject:* Re: [jaws-users] first > impressions of windows 10 1903 with jaws > > > > Those who are getting this update, are you running Windows 10 Home or > Pro? > > I have Windows 10 home and my computer keeps telling me I’m up to > date with Windows 10 1809. > > > > Richard > > > > > > Check out my web site at: www.turner42.com <http://www.turner42.com> > > “The Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has this to say on the subject > of flying. There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. > The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and > miss." --Douglas Adams, from Life, The Universe and Everything, p.59 > > > > *From:* jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> *On > Behalf Of *Marvin Hunkin *Sent:* Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:52 AM > *To:* jaws-users-list@groups.io *Subject:* [jaws-users] first > impressions of windows 10 1903 with jaws > > > > WELL IT DID UPDATE, WINDOWS NARRATOR, REBOOTED WAS ABLE TO HEAR THE > PROGRESS. LOVE THE NEW INTERFACE, UNPINNED GROUPS FROM THE TILES > AREA, UNINSTALLED A WHOLE BUNCH OF APPS. THE ONLY APPS WHICH I COULD > NOT UINSTALL, BUT UNPIN, WAS PHOTOS, GAME BAR, GET HELP, MICROSOFT > EDGE, ABLE TO UNPIN, NOT UINSTALL, MESSENGER, WAS ABLE TO UINSTALL, > THAT, BUT DID NOT SEE MAIL. HAVE TO CHECK AGAIN, BUT JAWS DID COME > UP, AND THEN NOW USING STORAGE SPACE, WHICH SEEMS MORE ACCESSIBLE. > THEN DISK CLEANUP, IF IT HAS BEEN DEPRICATED OR KEEP USING DISK > CLEANUP, OR MAYBE IT WONT’ RUN. AND DOING UPDATES, AND ALSO WENT TO > THE MICROSOFT STORE, INSTALLED A BUNCH OF APPS, LIKE UPDATED DOLBY, > UINSTALLED SKYPE FOR WINDOWS 10 AND ALSO SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, STICKY > NOTES, X BOX, THE ONLY OTHER APP COULD NOT UINSTALL, WAS YOUR PHONE. > > MARVIN. > > PS: IMPRESSED WITH 1903. OVERALL. NO ISSUES SO FAR, WAS ABLE TO > UPDATE THE MICROSOFT STORE. > > > > *From:*Brendon Donohue <brendoncdonohue@... > <mailto:brendoncdonohue@...>> *Sent:* Wednesday, 22 May 2019 > 8:18 PM *To:* 'Marvin Hunkin' <startrekcafe@... > <mailto:startrekcafe@...>> *Subject:* RE: windows 10 1903 > > > > Hi Marvin, > > > > Not sure! I would try the update again. Do you have any USB drives > connected to the computer? If so, please remove them before doing > this update again. > > > > Thank you. > > > > *Brendon Charles Donohue* > > Subject Matter Expert. Focussing on the Blind and Low-Vision > community. Mobile App and website accessibility testing and > consulting services. Vispero Certified, providing my services to > Businesses and Individuals. Please contact me to discuss your > requirements: > > > > +61448994977 <tel:+610448994977> > > > > brendoncdonohue@... <mailto:brendoncdonohue@...> > > > > *From:*Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@... > <mailto:startrekcafe@...>> *Sent:* Wednesday, 22 May 2019 8:22 > PM *To:* 'Brendon Charles Donohue' <brendoncdonohue@... > <mailto:brendoncdonohue@...>> *Subject:* windows 10 1903 > > > > Hi, it popped up in windows update, then it installed, then got a > file error warning and restart. Now stuck at 94 %, taking a long > while. Started at 4:34 and now it is 7:50 pm my time in Adelaide. Is > the last 6 % always slow. > > And got a fast connection 5 or 6 mb per sec download. > > Fiber to the home. > > Marvin. > > Ps: and with my republic. > > > > ------------------------- > > Image removed by sender. Avast logo > <https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avast.com%2Fsig-email%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dlink%26utm_campaign%3Dsig-email%26utm_content%3Demailclient&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cf99dcc88d5eb488625e008d6deabe9d9%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636941227271853160&sdata=%2BsGp%2BNs7JPb5S2NwCrzhly1IEeOikM%2F4UbpOhoH9jmE%3D&reserved=0> > > > > > This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. > www.avast.com > <https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avast.com%2Fsig-email%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dlink%26utm_campaign%3Dsig-email%26utm_content%3Demailclient&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cf99dcc88d5eb488625e008d6deabe9d9%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636941227271863164&sdata=aMWP25oQL0xbOqaV%2Fbgn8fDue0XQZrAAzMJY9fxiRAQ%3D&reserved=0> > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------- > > Image removed by sender. Avast logo > <https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avast.com%2Fsig-email%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dlink%26utm_campaign%3Dsig-email%26utm_content%3Demailclient&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cf99dcc88d5eb488625e008d6deabe9d9%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636941227271863164&sdata=aMWP25oQL0xbOqaV%2Fbgn8fDue0XQZrAAzMJY9fxiRAQ%3D&reserved=0> > > > > > This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. > www.avast.com > <https://eur04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.avast.com%2Fsig-email%3Futm_medium%3Demail%26utm_source%3Dlink%26utm_campaign%3Dsig-email%26utm_content%3Demailclient&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cf99dcc88d5eb488625e008d6deabe9d9%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636941227271873176&sdata=6w6f4KlFy%2Fvnged0j2nlsY%2FBBNCRhX4P%2FZ7LEv0gVa4%3D&reserved=0>

David Moore

I have really messed around with JAWS in the mail app of 1903 and JAWS 2019, and I cannot get to work well.

NVDA works great!

Narrator does a good job as well!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 5:44 PM

I’m using windows 10 version 1903 build OS18362.116 with JAWS2019.0.4.60

I’m facing a problem as soon as I open my mail app for windows 10 and I press home or end key to read first and last email respectively, my mail simply crashes every time!

Does any one of you have any tips?

Because I don’t face this problem with NVDa!

With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

arguing with a woman is just like reading software’s lisence agreement.

At the end you ignore Her everything  and click I agree button.

You can contact me via gmail:

inamuddin09@...

outlook:

inam092@...

yahoo:

inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

charlsdarwin1969@...

Join me with my Skype ID:

charlsdarwin1

See me on facebook:

www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Mobile phone:

+92-334-3348409

Google voice:

+1-631-5335683

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> on behalf of netbat66 <netbat66@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 11:28:18 PM