Skipping through paragraphs

wayne smith

Hello- I am using Windows 7 with MS Word2007 andJAWS 2018. I want to skip from paragraph to paragraph in the Word doc. Is there a command for doing this?

Thanks in advance, Wayne

Justin Williams

 Control down arrow will do so.

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 8:17 PM wayne smith <waynesoundsmith@...> wrote:
Hello- I am using Windows 7 with MS Word2007 andJAWS 2018. I want to skip from paragraph to paragraph in the Word doc. Is there a command for doing this?

Thanks in advance, Wayne

DGH

Do an insert down arrow and then type the letter p to skip from paragraph to paragraph.
Shift p will skip backwards.