Sending and Receiving E-mail in Outlook 2016

Marie <magpie.mn@...>

I must have tried exporting the WLM contacts at least four or five times till I finally got it to work and to tell the truth, I am not totally sure how. The screen where you select the fields is erratic. Just keep trying and you should be able to get it done eventually. And Microsoft disability will not help with WLM because they no longer support it.
Good luck with your switch to Outlook. I tried that and it is so complicated I just said to heck with that and continue to use WLM and am quite happy with it. I am in the process of learning Thunderbird as a backup in case WLM ever really goes away.It does everything so easily and completely I enjoy using it.

Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 4:11 PM
To: List JAWS
Subject: Fw: [jaws-users] Sending and Receiving E-mail in Outlook 2016

Sorry for all these E-mails. I have fnally figured out that I am actually receiving E-mails in Outlook now after I found where they are being placed. I actually sent an E-mail a few minutes ago. Now, I must figure out how to have Outlook put me in the proper inbox when I start the program. I’m still dealing with those pesky contacts.

Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 5:19 PM
To: List JAWS ; List JAWS
Subject: [jaws-users] Sending and Receiving E-mail in Outlook 2016

I am migrating from WLM to Outlook 2016 before getting a new PC. I am using the same settings as in WLM, but it just doesn’t work. I am currently using Windows 7. Sometimes, I hear a tone, but no E-mail is displayed. If I get an error message, JAWS doesn’t read it. All hep is apprciated.

Tom Fairhurst

Thanks for helping.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Marie
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 9:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Sending and Receiving E-mail in Outlook 2016

I must have tried exporting the WLM contacts at least four or five times till I finally got it to work and to tell the truth, I am not totally sure how. The screen where you select the fields is erratic. Just keep trying and you should be able to get it done eventually. And Microsoft disability will not help with WLM because they no longer support it.

Good luck with your switch to Outlook. I tried that and it is so complicated I just said to heck with that and continue to use WLM and am quite happy with it. I am in the process of learning Thunderbird as a backup in case WLM ever really goes away.It does everything so easily and completely I enjoy using it.

Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 4:11 PM

To: List JAWS

Subject: Fw: [jaws-users] Sending and Receiving E-mail in Outlook 2016

Sorry for all these E-mails. I have fnally figured out that I am actually receiving E-mails in Outlook now after I found where they are being placed. I actually sent an E-mail a few minutes ago. Now, I must figure out how to have Outlook put me in the proper inbox when I start the program. I’m still dealing with those pesky contacts.

Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 5:19 PM

To: List JAWS ; List JAWS

Subject: [jaws-users] Sending and Receiving E-mail in Outlook 2016

I am migrating from WLM to Outlook 2016 before getting a new PC. I am using the same settings as in WLM, but it just doesn’t work. I am currently using Windows 7. Sometimes, I hear a tone, but no E-mail is displayed. If I get an error message, JAWS doesn’t read it. All hep is apprciated.