Topics

changes to my Focus Blue Braille display

Sherri

I have a really old Focus Blue 40 Braille display.  Somehow, I have managed to change the settings and I cannot find the Braille cursor, dots 7 and 8.  It seems to be invisible.  Also, because I do transcription, I need the Braille to display in uncontracted Braille.  It is for some reason displaying in grade 2.  How can I change that within the Jaws settings?  Thank you.  I am currently using Jaws 2018.

Sherri Brun

flmom2006@...

Board member, NFB of Central Florida

NFBF Newsline Marketer

Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.