Topics

Outlook giving all sorts of sounds

Van Lant, Robin

John, Go into Options with Alt F, then T.  Arrow down to Ease of access, then tab once or twice to uncheck the box for provide feedback with sound.  I’m thinking you have the office sounds enabled.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of JOHN RIEHL via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2019 4:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Outlook giving all sorts of sounds

I probably accidentally enabled some setting in Outlook 2019, but now Outlook is giving off all kinds of sounds when I delete a message, move to a new nmessage, etc. It’s annoying. I went in and play a sound in the Outlook settings, but that didn’t help. Please help me get rid of these annoying sounds!

Thanks.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

JOHN RIEHL