Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 6:12 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] looking for good backup software

I just got a new computer and want a good backup program – both to back up files and to be able to backup and restore my hard disks. A friend strongly recommends macrium reflect. I downloaded the trial and find it inaccessible. Has anyone else used this program and can anyone recommend a good backup program?

Also, can anyone recommend a good, accessible

Thanks.  cloud backup storage service