From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of sandy
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2019 7:00 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] finding laptop info

I was given a laptop by a friend of a friend, put jaws2018 on it last night, and being a do it myself person, is there a way to find out the laptop’s info with jaws?

Ann Byrne

Belarc advisor will tell you more than you ever wanted to know about your computer, including your Office key, how much memory you have, and so on. It puts it all into a series of screens that you can save as a document if you want to.

At 06:59 AM 4/13/2019, you wrote:
I was given a laptop by a friend of a friend, put jaws2018 on it last night, and being a do it myself person, is there a way to find out the laptop's info with jaws?

sandy

you're right, it's more than I wanted to know, but thanks

I was given a laptop by a friend of a friend, put jaws2018 on it last night, and being a do it myself person, is there a way to find out the laptop’s info with jaws?

TheHangMan

Hi,
The Belarc advisor will not display Jaws key numbers.
Jorge