From: Holger Fiallo
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 6:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Alexa and jaws

Using W10, current jaws. I installed alexa and the problem I am having is clicking on the agreement in the setting. Has anyone installed successfuly alexa? I am not able to finished instaling it.

Holger Fiallo

Vicky Vaughan

Holger, where did you find Alexa for Windows?

Using W10, current jaws. I installed alexa and the problem I am having is clicking on the agreement in the setting. Has anyone installed successfuly alexa? I am not able to finished instaling it.

Holger Fiallo

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Did a google search. I type alexa.

Holger, where did you find Alexa for Windows?

Using W10, current jaws. I installed alexa and the problem I am having is clicking on the agreement in the setting. Has anyone installed successfuly alexa? I am not able to finished instaling it.

Holger Fiallo

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

The app is in the store.