Topics

follow-up/status update: Outlook calendar issue

Ken Chernack

Hi.

About 3 weeks ago I wrote a note re. the fact that my calendar was telling me that had5 to 17 appointments on a day, which I knew was wrong and thus very misleading.

I talked to Microsoft level 2 and then to Jaws help, where I was escalated to level 2/Development.

I got a call back at the end of last week saying that they were working on it since they had receive other calls on the same topic.

It seems to have been introduced with J2019 latest.

I am using Outlook 2016 and Windows 10 latest.

The problem appears in both day and month view.

I will keep you posted if anything new appears.

Ken

Van Lant, Robin

Thanks, Ken.  I havent’ installed the latest update to JAWS 2019 on my computer running Office 2016, so I’ll hold off until you update us.  Thanks for being persistent to find a resolution.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Chernack
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 1:13 PM
To: io JAWS Users List <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] follow-up/status update: Outlook calendar issue

Hi.

About 3 weeks ago I wrote a note re. the fact that my calendar was telling me that had5 to 17 appointments on a day, which I knew was wrong and thus very misleading.

I talked to Microsoft level 2 and then to Jaws help, where I was escalated to level 2/Development.

I got a call back at the end of last week saying that they were working on it since they had receive other calls on the same topic.

Ken

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Glenn / Lenny

I have this trouble with Jaws 2018 and Outlook 2016 in Windows 7.
Glenn

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] follow-up/status update: Outlook calendar issue

Thanks, Ken.  I havent’ installed the latest update to JAWS 2019 on my computer running Office 2016, so I’ll hold off until you update us.  Thanks for being persistent to find a resolution.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Chernack

Hi.

Ken

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Ken Chernack

Hi.

To me, the calendar problem is a minor annoyance. I would not let all the improvements in the latest maintenance release not be installed, so don't fall behind.

At this time, there is no direct link to the last update, it only started after J2019 was introduced.

HTH,

Ken

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 4:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] follow-up/status update: Outlook calendar issue

Hi.

Ken