Topics

follow-up/status update: Outlook calendar issue

Ken Chernack

Hi.

About 3 weeks ago I wrote a note re. the fact that my calendar was telling me that had5 to 17 appointments on a day, which I knew was wrong and thus very misleading.

I talked to Microsoft level 2 and then to Jaws help, where I was escalated to level 2/Development.

I got a call back at the end of last week saying that they were working on it since they had receive other calls on the same topic.

It seems to have been introduced with J2019 latest.

I am using Outlook 2016 and Windows 10 latest.

The problem appears in both day and month view.

I will keep you posted if anything new appears.

Ken

Van Lant, Robin

Thanks, Ken.  I havent’ installed the latest update to JAWS 2019 on my computer running Office 2016, so I’ll hold off until you update us.  Thanks for being persistent to find a resolution.

About 3 weeks ago I wrote a note re. the fact that my calendar was telling me that had5 to 17 appointments on a day, which I knew was wrong and thus very misleading.

I talked to Microsoft level 2 and then to Jaws help, where I was escalated to level 2/Development.

I got a call back at the end of last week saying that they were working on it since they had receive other calls on the same topic.

It seems to have been introduced with J2019 latest.

I am using Outlook 2016 and Windows 10 latest.

The problem appears in both day and month view.

I will keep you posted if anything new appears.

Ken

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

I have this trouble with Jaws 2018 and Outlook 2016 in Windows 7.

Sent: Monday, February 11, 2019 3:07 PM

[...]

To me, the calendar problem is a minor annoyance. I would not let all the improvements in the latest maintenance release not be installed, so don't fall behind.

At this time, there is no direct link to the last update, it only started after J2019 was introduced.

HTH,

Ken