Topics

YouTube/Chrome how to adjust slider

Reed Poynter

Hello,

How do you adjust a slider in YouTube when using Chrome?

Thanks,

Reed

Michael Mote

Hi there. In Chrome, once you have a video playing, you can turn off
your virtual cursor, and then tab until you find the different
sliders. I tried this a bit ago, and found the seek slider, which
will fast forward you through a video. When you are on this control,
you can use your left and right arrow keys to move back and forth.
There is also a volume slider, and you can control it the same way.
The letter K also pauses and restarts the video you are currently
watching. I hope this helps.

On 2/5/19, Reed Poynter <reed.poynter@...> wrote:
Hello,

How do you adjust a slider in YouTube when using Chrome?

Thanks,

Reed

leonard morris

You can also use with the virtual cursor turned off Jay to go back K to pause the video which was already stated here and the letter l to move forward For some reason this method does not work for all videos. So you might have to use the tab method discussed here. I did not know about that method but I am looking forward to trying it.

On Feb 7, 2019, at 3:35 AM, Michael Mote <miketmote73@...> wrote:
Hi there. In Chrome, once you have a video playing, you can turn off
your virtual cursor, and then tab until you find the different
sliders. I tried this a bit ago, and found the seek slider, which
will fast forward you through a video. When you are on this control,
you can use your left and right arrow keys to move back and forth.
There is also a volume slider, and you can control it the same way.
The letter K also pauses and restarts the video you are currently
watching. I hope this helps.

On 2/5/19, Reed Poynter <reed.poynter@...> wrote:
Hello,
How do you adjust a slider in YouTube when using Chrome?
Thanks,
Reed

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

What about volume? Sometimes a video volume is alow and you can see is not
100. How you rase it?

You can also use with the virtual cursor turned off Jay to go back K to
pause the video which was already stated here and the letter l to move
forward For some reason this method does not work for all videos. So you
might have to use the tab method discussed here. I did not know about
that method but I am looking forward to trying it.
Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a
unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.