From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of leonard morris
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2019 5:13 PM
To: Jaws <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] unselecte desktop items

I am using Jaws 2019 and windows 7. I know this computer is not very current. However, a few years ago I created a folder on my desktop to store Icons I do not use often. I thought the keystroke to unselect icons was ctrl and spaceberĀ  pressed together. Now it does not seem to work. Do I have the correct keystroke for this task?computer

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs, and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."

leonard morris

I just tried to move a icon and it worked but the ctrl spacebar won't say unselected using Jaws 2019 anymore. Well atleast the keystroke is still working. šŸ˜

On 2/5/2019 6:41 AM, Adrian Spratt wrote:
Yes, Leonard. This ought to work. Just in case, it's a toggle, so if the icons are already deselected, pressing this combination will select one.