Topics

JAWS not automatically Starting at Windows Re-Start

George Gray

Hola!

I am using the latest JAWS 2019 and Windows 10 1809. My Windows just
updated to 1809 and now my JAWS 2019 will not automatically start upon
Windows Re-start.

I have checked the various JAWS settings via the Start Up Wizard and
all my previous settings remain the same.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY

Ocean Winds
Cabarete/Sosua
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

George this happens from time to time. I am running Insider builds and I have to reenable this in the basic settings area. That’s all you need to do.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I am using the latest JAWS 2019 and Windows 10 1809.  My Windows just
updated to 1809 and now my JAWS 2019 will not automatically start upon
Windows Re-start.

I have checked the various JAWS settings via the Start Up Wizard and
all my previous settings remain the same.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY

Ocean Winds
Cabarete/Sosua
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

George Gray

I once again checked and it is supposedly enabled to start at log on
screen as it was before.

Let's see if it works now..:)

Thanks.

On 1/24/19, Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:
George this happens from time to time. I am running Insider builds and I
have to reenable this in the basic settings area. That’s all you need to
do.

10

________________________________
I am using the latest JAWS 2019 and Windows 10 1809. My Windows just
updated to 1809 and now my JAWS 2019 will not automatically start upon
Windows Re-start.

I have checked the various JAWS settings via the Start Up Wizard and
all my previous settings remain the same.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY

Ocean Winds
Cabarete/Sosua
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY

Ocean Winds
Cabarete/Sosua
REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

Ann Byrne

this is a previous post from the list. It worked for me.

From: "matthew dyer" <ilovecountrymusic483@...>
To: "jaws-users-list@groups.io" <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] jaws doesn't automatically start after log in windows 10 version 18.09
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 14:49:51 +0000

Hi,

Try this as someone on the list gave these instructions.

* Go to your desktop and select your jaws 2019 icon on your desktop and press ctrl C to copy it to the clipboard.
* Press windows R to open the run box and type the following. Shell:startup
* Press enter and once it opens, you will be placed in the startup folder.
* Now paste your jaws icon in this folder.
* Close this folder and you should be back on your desktop.
Now the next time you restart your pc and login jaws should come up talking. This has worked for me on all my devices. HTH.

Matthew