Topics

skype version

Kimsan

Hi,

Running jaws 17 through 2019, I need to reinstall skype which version is best to download?

Thanks

“Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.” -Casey Kasem

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@...>

Hi,

Skype desktop should work just fine.  Particularly if you are using jfw 2019.  HTH.

Matthew

Running jaws 17 through 2019, I need to reinstall skype which version is best to download?

Thanks

“Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.” -Casey Kasem

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Kimsan

Matthew,

I’m using jaws 2019, skype desktop is this obtained through skype.com or the windows store.

Thank you.

“Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.” -Casey Kasem

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Skype desktop should work just fine.  Particularly if you are using jfw 2019.  HTH.

Matthew

Running jaws 17 through 2019, I need to reinstall skype which version is best to download?

Thanks

“Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.” -Casey Kasem

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@...>

You can get it through ninite.com.  This is the skype 8.37 if memory servs.

Matthew

Skype desktop should work just fine.  Particularly if you are using jfw 2019.  HTH.

Matthew

Running jaws 17 through 2019, I need to reinstall skype which version is best to download?

Thanks

“Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.” -Casey Kasem

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Cristóbal

The desktop version is the one you want. The Windows store version is hot garbage.

Cristóbal