From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Matthew Chao
Sent: January 21, 2019 2:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Playing Blu-Ray Discs on My Computer

Hi, Folks. I have a Blu-Ray drive on my desktop system and want to be able to play those discs. However, when I go into Corel Pro 12, I can't navigate or play my discs. Is there an accessible DVD/Blu-Ray software package that will allow me to play movies on my system? (BTW, I tried VLC, but it didn't recognize Blu-Ray.) Thanks in advance.--Matthew Chao

JM Casey

He wants to play them though, not just extract the audio.

VLC can play blu rays, apparently, but you will need to download a special library in order to do so.

I haven't tried this, so all I can do is wish you luck, and suggest that you read the following page:
https://videoconverter.wondershare.com/vlc/use-vlc-to-play-blu-ray-movies.html

Hi dvd audio exstractor might work. From Mich.