From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2019 7:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: File association

Hi Glenn,

Try the following:

1. Windows key + I, to open Settings, tab 1 time to, System, now right arrow to, Apps, and press enter.

2. Tab 1 time to get into a list of options, down arrow to Default Apps and press enter.

3. Tab 1 time to hear, Email... button, and press enter.  Now tab or shift / tab to find the email client you want to use for the default and press enter.

4. You can now close out and check to make sure your choice sticks.

Take care.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2019 2:47 PM

Subject: Re: [jaws-users] word as default

You should be able to go to control panel and type in default programs and tab to set a default program and find it in the list.

I may be leaving out a final step, I don't know windows 10 very well.

I just tried helping someone do this with setting windows 10 mail program as the default program, and it still defaults to Thunderbird.