paper break

patti

Hey Gang,

I’m running MS2010, jaws 18 and 19,

In a document how do I stop jaws saying page break?

Thanks for your help

Patti

Roanna Bacchus

You can press the control key two of silence computer with jars. Press the controller do you do you

On Jan 1, 2019, at 9:35 AM, patti <bbk381@...> wrote:

Hey Gang,

I’m running MS2010, jaws 18 and 19,

In a document how do I stop jaws saying page break?

Thanks for your help

Patti

Dave... <dgcarlson@...>

Roanna, um, can you try that again, and either don't dictate, or at least check what you dictated? It's gibberish.

Dave