From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of sandy
Sent: December 31, 2018 6:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] best browser for jaws 17

I have jaws 17 on 3 computers, and have found that different browsers work differently from each other, and would like to know what is the best browser to use with jaws 17

cheez

Sandy,
Don't take this the wrong way, but it seems to me, if you have JAWS 17 on 3 different computers, and you've found that different browsers work differently from each other, then you, should be telling us, which browser is the best.

Happy new year!

Vince