From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Danny Park
Sent: Friday, November 9, 2018 12:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] OCR and Facebook

I was wondering if anyone has been successful in reading images on Facebook using ocr in JAWS.

Thanks,

Danny

Glenn / Lenny

You could always use the application key and save target as on the image, and after you have downloaded it, go to it and use the applications key on the picture and recognize with Jaws.