migrating settings after setting up JAWS 2019

Patrick Johnson

Group,

What are the steps to migrate settings to JAWS 2019 from an earlier
version, ie 2018? I installed 2019 over the weekend and ignored the
migrate settings option when I was given the choice. Now I would like
to use my 2018 settings in 2019. Googling the topic yielded no useful
results.

Thanks,

Patrick

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi Patrick,

Try the following:
1. Open the Jaws context menu with, Insert / Jaws key + J.
2. Down arrow to, Utilities, and press enter.
3. Down arrow to, Import / Export submenu, and press enter.
4. Down arrow to, Migrate settings..., and press enter.
5. Now you'll have a combobox to choose which version of Jaws you would like to migrate your settings from... After you choose which Jaws version tab 1 time to, Yes, and press the spacebar and follow the prompts.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2018 11:57 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] migrating settings after setting up JAWS 2019

Group,

What are the steps to migrate settings to JAWS 2019 from an earlier
version, ie 2018?  I installed 2019 over the weekend and ignored the
migrate settings option when I was given the choice.  Now I would like
to use my 2018 settings in 2019.  Googling the topic yielded no useful
results.

Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick Johnson