From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Holger Fiallo
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] IE and Edge

FYI. New update of W10 in the default app for internet now olny shows edge. No more IE. I updated W10 this morning and new show that in default app.

Holger Fiallo

inam din

Dear, for our satisfaction please let us know that which version of windows you are using?

Because I have 4 browsers installed in my system and all rousers are showing for me!Write it as I’m typing!

Windows 10 version 18.03 build OS17134.286

For that, type win+r and type winver

JAWS will let you know everything!With regards from Inamuddin with the Skype ID:

Charlsdarwin1

It is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice!

You can contact me via gmail:

Inamuddin09@...

Outlook:

Inam092@...

Yahoo:

Inamuddin2010@...

AOL:

Charlsdarwin1969@...

Talk with me on Skype:

Charlsdarwin1

Follow me on my twitter ID:

www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell no.:

+92-334-3348409

FYI. New update of W10 in the default app for internet now olny shows edge. No more IE. I updated W10 this morning and new show that in default app.

Holger Fiallo

Judy Jones

Thanks very much,  My Windows version is the same, but the build ends in 5 instead of 6.

Judy