From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Loy
Sent: September 18, 2018 10:27
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] navagating to the open or run buttons

Please remind me how to navagate to the open or save buttons when downloading a file in IE.

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

I Think you can use the arrow keys.

Please remind me how to navagate to the open or save buttons when downloading a file in IE.

chris judge

You first might have to press altN.

Please remind me how to navagate to the open or save buttons when downloading a file in IE.

andy t

Hello, first you select the file that you want to download then press inter on it.

Then you need to press alt plus n, then you press the tab key once and you hear, save split Butten just press inter and the download will begin.

Now if you want to run the file after you press the alt plus n, just press inter.