Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 7:45 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Saving Email Messages in Outlook 2016

Hi all.  Can anybody give me simple instructions on how to do this?  I can save attachments but don’t know the steps vfor saving messages outside the acturl program itself – say, in Documents.

Thanks, in advance, for any assistance.

Michele

Tom Behler

Michelle:

When an e-mail message you want to save is open, go to the file menu in Outlook, and arrow down to the Save As option.

When there, hit enter, and you will be put into the file name field.

Tab once, and you should find a file types option, where you can specify what format to save the file in.

I usually do either a .msg format, or a simple .txt format.

Then, go to your folder and file  list tree view, and specify where you would like the file to go.

I’m sure there are other ways to do this, but this is the process that works best for me.

Tom Behler