From: Holger Fiallo
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2018 21:31
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] jaws setting and edge

Does anyone have specific setting for jaws that makes edge works much better? I mean configuration within jaws that will make the experience better and easy to use jaws.Using jaws 2018 and W10. Thanks.

Holger Fiallo

Kevin <kleeva5@...>

to stop microsoft Edge from announcing

entering navigation, exiting navigation; entering search, exiting search; entering form, exiting form etc...

1.            Open Microsoft Edge.

2.            Press Insert+6 to open the “Settings Center” and load the Microsoft Edge configuration file.

3.            Press the Down Arrow until you reach the “Speech Verbosity” feature and press the Right Arrow to open it.

4.            Press the Down Arrow once and note the “Verbosity” level you are currently using.

5.            Press the Down Arrow again to the “Configure Verbosity Levels” feature and press the Right Arrow to open it.

6.            Press the Down Arrow until you reach the “Verbosity Level” you are using, and press the Spacebar to open it.

7.            In the “Preferences” dialog box, use the Down Arrow until you reach the “Position Information” setting, and press the Spacebar to uncheck it.

8.            Press the Enter key twice to save the setting and return to Microsoft Edge.

If

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

Does anyone have specific setting for jaws that makes edge works much better? I mean configuration within jaws that will make the experience better and easy to use jaws.Using jaws 2018 and W10. Thanks.

Holger Fiallo

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Thanks so much. Perfect. This is what I needed help.

Does anyone have specific setting for jaws that makes edge works much better? I mean configuration within jaws that will make the experience better and easy to use jaws.Using jaws 2018 and W10. Thanks.

Holger Fiallo

Rose

I have to agree about this, Edge to me is barbaric.