Topics

Looking for a Jaws Friendly RAM Memory Monitor

Victor Gouveia

Hi Folks,

Certain problems with my system are forcing me to look for a RAM memory monitor that gives alerts when RAM usage reaches more than a certain percentage, or if it reaches a high or something like that.

Does anyone know of such a monster?

It must be Jaws Friendly, or, at the very least, able to read with a Jaws Cursor, but I would like it to give me a notification when RAM usage reaches a certain amount or limit.

If anyone knows of such a thing, I would greatly be interested.

Victor

Andrew James Bontrager

I've used a program called RamRush to clear Ram that's held hostage by programs but can be released back to the system. It seemed Jaws friendly to me. I don't know of all its capabilities though.

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

Looks like that programme hasn’t been updated for a while. No mention of Windows 10 anywhere.