From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of jyandt.martin@...
Sent: August 1, 2018 3:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] Backing Up External Hard Drive

Afternoon all.

Using JAWS 2018 and Windows 10 on a Dell laptop, can anyone give me instructions for backing up data from my IOmega external hard drive to another storage device? Thanks in advance, and apologies if I have asked this previously.

Jerry

JERRY MARTIN

Thanks. I know that in some instances, there is an option for backing up data; but I am not certain as to whether this relates only to the hard drive in the device/laptop itself. Thanks again.