Stopping Jaws from saying Font Change at?

Vicky Vaughan

Hi List, For some unknown reason Jaws has started announcing all the font changes and I haven’t been able to find in the Help how to turn this off.

I would greatly appreciate any help!

Sincerely, Vicky

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi Vicky,

It would better help you get the correct answers to your questions whenever you post to this list as well as any other list if you included which operating system, version of Jaws, and what program you're having the problems with.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2018 3:07 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] Stopping Jaws from saying Font Change at?

Hi List, For some unknown reason Jaws has started announcing all the font changes and I haven’t been able to find in the Help how to turn this off.

Sincerely, Vicky

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Vicky Vaughan

You’re right Mike.  Sorry about that.

I am using Windows 10 with Jaws 2018 on a desktop computer.

Given that information, do you know how to stop Jaws from saying either “Faunt Change At” or “Inverted Cap I” followed by a number?

Many thanks!

Sincerely, Vicky

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2018 7:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Stopping Jaws from saying Font Change at?

Hi Vicky,

It would better help you get the correct answers to your questions whenever you post to this list as well as any other list if you included which operating system, version of Jaws, and what program you're having the problems with.

Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.

Sincerely, Vicky

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi Vicky,

As another list member suggested, did you look at your Text Analyzer settings to see if they're turned on?  These are in the Settings Center for an specific application or, in the Settings Center default all applications.

Sennt from my iBarstool.

Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2018 6:19 AM

You’re right Mike.  Sorry about that.

I am using Windows 10 with Jaws 2018 on a desktop computer.

Given that information, do you know how to stop Jaws from saying either “Faunt Change At” or “Inverted Cap I” followed by a number?

Many thanks!

Sincerely, Vicky

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2018 7:24 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io

Hi Vicky,

Sennt from my iBarstool.

Sincerely, Vicky

Virus-free. www.avg.com