Stopping Jaws from saying Font Change at?

Vicky Vaughan

Hi List, For some unknown reason Jaws has started announcing all the font changes and I haven’t been able to find in the Help how to turn this off.

I would greatly appreciate any help!

Sincerely, Vicky

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi Vicky,

It would better help you get the correct answers to your questions whenever you post to this list as well as any other list if you included which operating system, version of Jaws, and what program you're having the problems with.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.

Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2018 3:07 AM
Subject: [jaws-users] Stopping Jaws from saying Font Change at?

Hi List, For some unknown reason Jaws has started announcing all the font changes and I haven’t been able to find in the Help how to turn this off.

I would greatly appreciate any help!

Sincerely, Vicky

Vicky Vaughan

You’re right Mike.  Sorry about that.

I am using Windows 10 with Jaws 2018 on a desktop computer.

Given that information, do you know how to stop Jaws from saying either “Faunt Change At” or “Inverted Cap I” followed by a number?

Many thanks!

Sincerely, Vicky

Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2018 3:07 AM

Hi List, For some unknown reason Jaws has started announcing all the font changes and I haven’t been able to find in the Help how to turn this off.

I would greatly appreciate any help!

Sincerely, Vicky

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi Vicky,

As another list member suggested, did you look at your Text Analyzer settings to see if they're turned on?  These are in the Settings Center for an specific application or, in the Settings Center default all applications.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.

Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2018 3:07 AM