low battery warning

Dwight Johnson

Hello:

I have an HP Envy with jaws 14 and windows 7.  Before I replaced the battery when power was down to 15% I would get an announcement.  Now that I have a new battery I get no warning and everything goes off before I realize that I need the power cord.    Can someone please tell me how to get the announcement back?

Thanks,

Dwight Johnson

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

I don’t know about an announcement, but you should be able to configure a system sound for this if one isn’t there already.

Try looking in sound themes.

I have an HP Envy with jaws 14 and windows 7.  Before I replaced the battery when power was down to 15% I would get an announcement.  Now that I have a new battery I get no warning and everything goes off before I realize that I need the power cord.    Can someone please tell me how to get the announcement back?

Thanks,

Dwight Johnson

Dwight Johnson

I will try that.