From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of wayne smith
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2018 2:09 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] MSWord has text that moves

Hello all- I am writing a document in MS Word 2010 and some strange things happen. As I am typing and then reading what I wrote there are times when the text moves from the end of the line to some place further back in the doc and I have to cut and paste it back where it belongs. It never happens with MS Word 2007.  Any thoughts?

Wayne

wayne smith

I did paste some text into the doc and then I removed formatting and reformatted it but still had the issue.  It looks as though I will have to complete the docs in one font and format and then go back to make any changes as an extra step. I miss my MS Word 2007.

Wayne