Re: J2019 Latest Update Hotkey

chris judge

The latest update didn’t brake the hot key for me, all seems to be working as it use to.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: May 2, 2019 2:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] J2019 Latest Update Hotkey

Hi Holly,

Just to be clear, you're saying that after you updated you were still able to use your old hotkey keystroke?  The reason for this question is that in past several updates going back to at least Jaws 18 everytime you updated to a new build or updated the version to J2018 or J2019 Jaws would create a new desktop icon wiping out the previously created hotkey keystroke.  If you were able to use your old hotkey that means FS has fixed this issue which irritated many folks.