Re: serious problem with new Outlook-2019 and JAWS

JOHN RIEHL

Nope: folder pane is set to normal.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Reed Poynter
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2019 2:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] serious problem with new Outlook-2019 and JAWS

Hi John,

It could be that you don’t have the folder pane displayed.  If you go into your view menu and hit your right-arrow a number of times, you should come to “Folder Pane sub menu”.  You should be able to hit enter here and down-arrow through the settings.  It should be set to “normal”.

This is how it works in 2016  I think 2019 is the same.

Reed