Re: Skype question, was RE: [jaws-users] JAWS Update, J2019.1904.60 Download Link + What's New

chris judge

It works for me in office 365, but not skype.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
John Gassman
Sent: May 1, 2019 11:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: Skype question, was RE: [jaws-users] JAWS Update, J2019.1904.60
Download Link + What's New

I'm stumped.
If you have office 365 and maybe outlook 2016, the same insert f8 tool bar
should bring up keystrokes. I
know it does with the current version of Microsoft 365 and April JAWS
release.
JohnAt 07:04 PM 5/1/2019, you wrote:
Yes John, as I said, I press Insert-F8 and Jaws says "F8" and nothing
happens. However, the other combinations, to go to the Skype window
from anywhere, to answer or hang up a call, work well.
Humberto