Re: serious problem with new Outlook-2019 and JAWS

david

sounds like outlook is not opening within the inbox,

alt+f=file,

T=options,

A=advance,

alt+b=browse button, press enter,

here you can choose the folder in which outlook will open,

if yu see inbox and it says closed,

right arrow to open,

now tab you will see/hear;

Start in this folder: treeview inbox