Re: Odd behavior for addresses in Outlook 2019

JOHN RIEHL

I propose that all of us having this problem contact JAWS support. This is clearly a JaWS issue that they need to fix.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Annette Carr via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, May 3, 2019 7:20 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Odd behavior for addresses in Outlook 2019

I have the same problem with JAWS not reading the list.  Down arrow does not do anything.  TAB takes me to the first name in the list and after that I cannot move through list.

Annette

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mr. Ed
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2019 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Odd behavior for addresses in Outlook 2019

After you type the first letter or so arrow down and see if there is some addresses.

Mr. Ed

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of JOHN RIEHL via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2019 4:19 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Odd behavior for addresses in Outlook 2019

Hi. I just got Outlook up and running on my new windows-10 computer running the latest Jaws. I’m noticing something very odd. Whenever I am in the To or CC line of a message I  want to send and enter an address or partial address, JaWS does not speak the name, as it did in my Windows-7 version of outlook. In fact, JAWS says nothing. If I enter the first letter of an address, I used to get a whole list of possibilities; now only one address shows up and it’s enterred in the To or CC field. What do I need to do to change this behavior?

Thanks!

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.