From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Jitendra Kumar
Sent: May 1, 2019 10:28 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] gold wave scripts and questions.

Just my 2 cents, I was and is currently a part of goldwave scripting team, please compile your issues and mail me on jeet.invincible@gmail.com, and Perhaps after may end, I shall start working on them again. I agree they have not been updated for a very long time, but I myself thaught that they have and goldwave as well become less popular.
Thank you, Jitendra.

On 4/30/19, JM Casey <jmcasey@teksavvy.com> wrote:
Ah, good point. It does say "test version' -- I missed that.