From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimsan via Groups.Io
Sent: April 29, 2019 7:40 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] deleting images in a word document

Hi jm,

I did that by pressing CTRL h, typed in “g” without the quotes, tab and left it blank and then clicked replace all. It said it removed 18 items.

Here is where I’m confused, when I did CTRL shift o, as Ann suggested, it said I have two objects, so I followed her steps and got rid of those, so my question is what is the difference between the two?

Best regards,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...