Re: Odd behavior for addresses in Outlook 2019

TheHangMan

John,

Take a look at the outlook option menu, press Alt F, then T.

Arrow to the category you want to adjust and yours is the mail,

Now, tab across and adjust any setting you want, then go to the OK button .

If, you want to activate the BCC field, from a new mail press alt P, then shift tab to the BCC heading and press enter.

HTH,

                                                                                Jorge