Re: Stascom, New and Final Version Released

Chris Chaffin

here is a direct link to the web page about the Stascom program.  Jacques who use to be on the Cool Blind Tech podcast is the one who wrote the program.

Hope this helps.

Chris

On Apr 26, 2019, at 9:53 PM, Vicky Vaughan <vrvaughan63@...> wrote:

Hi Mike, I Googled Stascom and didn’t find anything that sounded like a program or app.

Can you give us some more information so we can find it and maybe download it?

Sincerely Vicky V