From: Andrew
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2019 10:25 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Adding Icons to the System Tray

Hi Mike,

using windows seven, I go to start menu. I start typing Remove.. Usually what is one of the choices is  is Remove Icons from Notification system tray of desk top.

Press Enter.  I shift tab back through the choices. I then go to the Icon and hide or unhide icon in system tray.

I tab to OK..

If there's a shorter way to accomplish this..

I would be interested in it..

Andrew