Re: Weather Research it

Richard Turner

FS is aware that the weather research it is broken. There has been quite a bit of conversation on this or the other JAWS list and someone found a site that was good, which I don't recall. But, for now, don't bother trying to use Research It for weather.
You will need to go to a weather site with your web browser.
Richard

On Apr 25, 2019, at 6:16 PM, Holly <feyk7@...> wrote:

I am using Windows 7 and JAWS 2019.  I haven't been able to get my weather research it to work.  When I put in my zip code, or any other zip,it just says 'no weather information available'.  Anyone else use this feature and had any problem with it?

Thanks for any help
Holly