From: LeDon
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2019 10:45 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Google Chrome 74 is now available

Thanks Glen, I did as you suggested pressed alt, F and down arrow to help

and opened about, but poor is me, I still don't know how to tell if Chrome

has updated to the latest release.  So sorry that I seem to be so infantile

about all of this. But  sometimes it seems that I need someone to hold my

hand to get through what others see so easily.