Mike B <mb69mach1@...>
Howdy Again 3 Cheez and All,
First I can't take credit for these steps, they were written by Jim Flusche, who is going through some really bad times right now and I want to wish him the very best! Okay, I rewrote them to include the Run dialogue shortcut
Good afternoon Jaws users list.
How to do a System Restore in W-10 with Jaws.
Note: Instead of doing steps 1 thru 6 you can get to the, Next button by opening the Run dialogue with, Windows Key + R, type the following:
and press enter. If you use this shortcut start at step #7.
1. Press the Windows key, to bring up the search edit box.
2. Type System, press Enter on, System control panel.
3. Tab several times to, System Protection, press Enter.
4. You will be put in, the System properties multi page dialog, On The first page of this dialog called, System protection tab
5. Tab one time to, System restore..., press Enter.
6. Wait a few seconds for the page to open, Jaws speaks a lot of information to you, you are on the Next button.
7. Press Enter on the Next button.
8. You are in a list of the dates of different Restore points, down arrow and highlight or select the date you wish to Restore your computer to.
9. Now Tab to the Next button, press Enter.
10. Now you will hear, confirm your Restore point, followed by the date you highlighted on the previous page.
11. Tab to the Finish button, Press Enter.
12. You will hear a warning dialog saying, when System restore is started, it cannot be interrupted, press the spacebar or Enter to continue with System
restore, or something like that.
13. press the appropriate control, either the Spacebar or the Enter key.
14. Now in about 25 to 50 minutes, your computer will boot up to your Log-in screen.
15. Type in your password or your pin, you are now done and Restored to the date you chose in the System restore list.
Jiprovided by JM.
Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go Dodgers!
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2019 1:33 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Restoration
This is 3-blend Cheez. The third cheese is Swiss. For when I played beep ball and the ball went under me while playing defense, that's when that name applied. But I digress.
Thanks for the suggestion. However, JM's
is much easier.