Re: [External] Re: [jaws-users] Google Chrome 74 is now available

pasquale acquaviva

Hello LeDon,

Another way of finding the version of Google Chrome that your machine is current if to go to the site:

to check.

Regards

- --
Pat Acquaviva

On Thursday, April 25, 2019, 12:47:15 PM CDT, Cook, Steve <Steve.Cook@...> wrote:

Try pressing Insert Control V while in Chrome.  This should announce your current version, HTH

Steve Cook, CPM
Assistive Technology Consultant
SC Commission for the Blind
1430 Confederate avenue