From: "LeDon" <ledonb@...>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2019 12:45 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Google Chrome 74 is now available

Thanks Glen, I did as you suggested pressed alt, F and down arrow to help
and opened about, but poor is me, I still don't know how to tell if Chrome
has updated to the latest release. So sorry that I seem to be so infantile
about all of this. But sometimes it seems that I need someone to hold my
hand to get through what others see so easily.