Google Chrome 74 is now available

John Gassman <johngassman@...>

Hi,
Here's Eric's message about the Chrome update.

All,

In the March update of JAWS, there were changes made to prepare for the release of Chrome build 74 and higher. If you have Chrome installed, and go to the about box, you should get that update installed now. Here is what was posted in the release notes and I think a great reason to move to Chrome if you have not already.
Improvements With Selecting and Copying Content in Chrome
After working closely with developers at Google, we are pleased to announce that starting with Chrome version 74.0.3717, an update scheduled for release by April 2019, selecting and copying text using the keyboard will now include the HTML markup as we have done in Internet Explorer for years. The functionality is included for all users of JAWS and Fusion 2019, providing the ability to copy live links, lists of items, and even tables from the Chrome browser and pasting them into Email messages or Documents without losing the formatting.
Regards,
Eric

*** The next JAWS monthly update should be out by the end of April.
John

JAWS Certified, 2014.