Re: serious problem with new Outlook-2019 and JAWS

Van Lant, Robin

I’m not on Outlook 2019, but the two things to try are these:

1. Try using Control Y to access that list of folder in a dialog box format.
  2. Go to the View ribbon and tab over to Folder Pane and be sure it is set to normal.  The shortcut is Alt V, then F to then arrow up and down to be sure “Normal” is checked.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of JOHN RIEHL via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 3:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] serious problem with new Outlook-2019 and JAWS

Hi. I’m using the latest JAWS on a new Windows-10 Machine and Office-2019. When I open my Outlook, I can see my inbox and all of its e-mails; unfortunately I can’t see any of my other mailboxes or accounts. My expected behavior is that when I open Outlook I am in my inbox and my most recent e-mail; then when I shift-tab I’m in the list of my mailboxes and I can arrow up or down or press the letter of a given mailbox and then press Enter to enter the mailbox. That’s how things work with my Windows-7 and Outlook-2010. None of this works with my new computer and Outlook02019. Same JAWS.

I’m assuming there’s some sort of view configuration I need to change but I don’t know what it is.

Please help!!

Thanks. John .

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.