Re: how to export chrome book marks

Reed Poynter

Hello Dennis,

Here is how I exported my Chrome bookmarks.

When in Chrome, I pressed Control-Shift-o to get into Bookmark Manager.

I landed in a search field and JAWS said, "Search bookmarks Edit".

I pressed Escape.

I pressed down-arrow and JAWS said, "Bookmark folder tree".

I pressed up-arrow and JAWS said, "Organize button menu".

Now, I think when you are on that edit field and you press down-arrow, you are supposed to land directly on that Organize button menu.  I think you shouldn't have to do this down-arrow, up-arrow thing.

On the Organize button menu button, I pressed Enter.

I down-arrowed through the list,

Sort by name

Add new bookmark

Add new folder

Import bookmarks

Export bookmarks

and pressed enter.

Chrome asked me to specify a file name for the exported bookmarks.

Reed